July 1st, 2000 - 3:30 pm
Go to the intersection of
13th Street and H Street
on Treasure Island.
[X marks the spot]
The intersection is easy to find: take the bay bridge (HWY 80) to The Treasure Island Exit. Follow the signs to Treasure Island (the flat half of that mass in the middle of the Bay. Then:
Alternatively, you may take Muni. The 108 line can carry two bikes, here is the schedule. Also, you may take a blimp out to the Island.
- drive through the front gate of Treasure Island
- pass the big white building on your right
- make a right as soon as you pass the big white building
(about 100 feet past the gate)
- drive straight until you reach H Street. Turn left on H.
- drive straight 12 blocks until you reach 13th Street.
Back to the main page